Southview Medical Practice
Southview Medical Practice is a long established GP surgery which endeavours to create the culture and conditions to deliver the highest standard of care and ensure that valuable public resources are used effectively to get the best outcomes for individuals, communities and society for now and for the future.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
We are a well established central Woking practice with our administration location and name derived from our Southview Surgery site, a converted 1960s building and the Westfield Surgery location, purpose built further south.
All of us participate in running surgeries at both sites. Dedicated telephone line for results occur at Westfield Surgery. Patients can visit either site no matter where they live to improve access to appointments.
Wheelchair access is available at Southview (ground floor only). Westfield consulting rooms are available on the ground floor. Please inform the receptionist if you are disabled and/or unable to climb stairs, so that your appointment can be arranged suitably.
(Site updated 29/01/2020)